‘Education & Theatre’ Journal
Hellenic Theatre/Drama & Education Network (TENet-Gr)
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE
The “Education & Theatre” Journal is a peer-reviewed journal published in Greek, yearly, by the Hellenic Theatre/Drama & Education Network.
It combines international theory and practical approaches to theatre/drama and education.
The contents of all the previous issues may be found on our website, www.TheatroEdu.gr .
The Editing Committee is happy to receive submissions of articles all year round.
All articles submitted are anonymously reviewed in terms of publication by members of Journal's International Advisory Committee.
The Journal’s fields of interest: Theatre/Drama and Performing Arts teaching, Theatre/Drama as a teaching method, Community Theatre, Playing-through-theatre, Theatre as Social Intervention, Theatre Studies and Education, Theatre for Development, Theatre-in-Education, Drama therapy, Theatre/Drama & Museums, other issues of practice or research on Theatre/Drama, arts and education.
The Journal is published in Greek with abstracts in English on the website.
Special editions are published in English.
Articles may be submitted for one of the following columns:
Academic articles, 3500-4000 words: original research outcomes, theoretical writing, where the theoretical and research framework should be clear, cited and documented
Projects (“good practice”) presentations, 1500-2500 words, which have been created and presented in schools, in community etc, with specific educational aims. In these articles, the theoretical framework, reflections and feedback should be equally balanced with a more personal view.
PhD abstracts on the above fields (800-1000 words).
Conference Reviews (1000 words, photos).
Book reviews (300-500 words)
How to submit an article
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following in English, in ONE WORD doc
• Author (s)’s Full name (s), title (s) and work position, as they will appear in the Journal, and email, tel and full post address.
• Abstract of 250-350 words
• Full article in WORD format (Calibri 11, single space), within the above described length limitations/terms. Notes and references in the APA system at the end of the main text.
• Author (s) CV in a paragraph of approx 100-140 words.
• Photos in JEPGs or tables as separate files and good resolution. Please mark the exact place inside the Article where the Photo or Table must appear (if applicable).
A simple statement whether the article is previously published elsewhere and the author has the copyright of photos
Information email@example.com, www.TheatroEdu.gr
Please do not hesitate to contact the Editing Committee, for any questions/clarifications